A Double Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Collagenase Clostridium Histolyticum (AA4500) in the Treatment of Lipoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Lipoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioSpecifics Technologies Corporation
- 25 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Reduction in visible surface area of the lipoma) has been met, according to a BioSpecifics Technologies media release.
- 13 Jun 2016 Results published in a BioSpecifics Technologies media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History