Phase IIa Prospective, Double Blind, Randomized Single-Center, Evaluation of the Safety and Tolerability of Nitric Oxide Given Intermittently Via Inhalation to Subjects With Bronchiolitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AIT
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.