Phase IIa Prospective, Double Blind, Randomized Single-Center, Evaluation of the Safety and Tolerability of Nitric Oxide Given Intermittently Via Inhalation to Subjects With Bronchiolitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitric oxide (Primary)
- Indications Bronchiolitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AIT
- 01 Dec 2017 According to an AIT media release, data were publisheded in Pediatric Pulmonology journal.
- 01 Dec 2017 Results presented in an AIT Media Release.
- 03 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.