Safety and Efficacy of Rivaroxaban versus Low Molecular Weight Heparins for the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Patients Undergoing Total Hip or Knee Arthroplasty in Routine Practice
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparins
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Jun 2014 Trial phase assumed based on patients number.
- 18 Jun 2014 New trial record
- 10 Dec 2013 This study met its primary end points (Emergency-department-admission-because-of-treatment-failure and Hospitalisation).