An Expanded Access Protocol for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme in Patients With Already Manufactured DCVax®-L, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed With Tumor Lysate Antigen Who Have Screen-Failed Protocol 020221
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccine-Northwest Biotherapeutics (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Acronyms DCVax-L EAP
- Sponsors Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 27 Mar 2015 Survival data in 51 patients published in Northwest Biotherapeutics media release.
- 27 Mar 2015 Survival data in 51 patients presented at 2nd Immunotherapy of Cancer (ITOC) Conference in Germany, according to a Northwest Biotherapeutics media release.
- 19 Jun 2014 New trial record