A Multicenter Treatment Protocol of Daclatasvir (BMS-790052) in Combination With Sofosbuvir for the Treatment of Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C and Decompensated Cirrhosis or Post-Liver Transplant Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 May 2016 Interim analysis results (n=74) presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2016.
- 17 Apr 2016 Interim results (n=74) presented at The International Liver Congress™ 2016.
- 19 Jun 2014 New trial record