A Multicenter, Double-blind, Nontreatment, Long Term Follow up Study of Subjects Who Completed ATX-101 (Deoxycholic Acid Injection) Clinical Trials ATX-101-11-22 or ATX-101-11-23 for the Reduction of Localized Subcutaneous Fat in the Submental Area
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jul 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 May 2016.
- 19 Jun 2014 New trial record