An Open-label Study to Assess the Effects of Allergic Rhinitis and Coadministration of Mometasone or Oxymetazoline on the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Intranasal Esketamine
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Esketamine (Primary) ; Mometasone; Oxymetazoline
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.