A Phase 3 Multicenter, Open-label, Switchover Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Plant Cell Expressed Recombinant Human Glucocerebrosidase in Patients With Gaucher Disease Treated With Imiglucerase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Taliglucerase alfa (Primary)
- Indications Gaucher's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Protalix Biotherapeutics
- 28 Aug 2014 Data from this trial were used to support the FDA approval of taliglucerase alpha in paediatric patients with type 1 Gaucher's disease, according to a media release from Pfizer and Protalix BioTherapeutics.
- 27 Jun 2014 Full results of this trial were published in Blood Cells, Molecules, and Diseases, according to a Protalix media release.
- 20 Jun 2014 New trial record