iNNOVATE Study: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- Controlled, Phase 3 Study of Ibrutinib or Placebo in Combination With Rituximab in Subjects With Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iNNOVATE
- Sponsors Pharmacyclics
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of sub-study (patients with RTX-refractory WM) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 09 Dec 2016 Results of substudy (n=31) published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.