PHASE II, MULTICENTRE, OPEN LABEL STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF THE COMBINATION OF LANREOTIDE AUTOGEL 120 MG AND TEMOZOLOMIDE IN PATIENTS WITH PROGRESSIVE GASTRO-ENTERO-PANCREATIC NEUROENDOCRINE TUMOURS (GEP-NET) G1/G2 - A PILOT-STUDY
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SONNET
- Sponsors Ipsen Pharma GmbH
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Austria (end date: 1 Jun 2017).
- 28 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 1 Jun 2017).