200699: A Clinical Study to Evaluate Four Doses of Umeclidinium Bromide in Combination With Fluticasone Furoate in COPD Subjects With an Asthmatic Component
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate; Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.