200699: A Clinical Study to Evaluate Four Doses of Umeclidinium Bromide in Combination With Fluticasone Furoate in COPD Subjects With an Asthmatic Component
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Umeclidinium (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (Change From Baseline in Clinic Trough Forced Expiratory Volume in One Second (FEV1) at the End of Treatment Phase A (Visit 6/Day 29)- for each FF/UMEC treatment compared with FF alone using final step model) has been met, according to results published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.
- 01 Oct 2017 Results published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.