PHASE III, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, MULTICENTER STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY (MAINTENANCE OF REMISSION) AND SAFETY OF ETROLIZUMAB COMPARED WITH PLACEBO IN PATIENTS WITH MODERATE TO SEVERE ACTIVE ULCERATIVE COLITIS WHO ARE NAIVE TO TNF INHIBITORS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAUREL
- Sponsors Roche
- 04 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 04 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 31 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Oct 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.