A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of GS-9620 for the Treatment of Virally-Suppressed Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis B
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vesatolimod (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 25 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History