A Non-interventional Post Authorisation Registry of Patients Treated With Pomalidomide for Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma Who Have Received at Least Two Prior Treatment Regimens, Including Both Lenalidomide and Bortezomib, and Have Demonstrated Disease Progression on the Last Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 750.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 31 Aug 2022.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 31 Aug 2022.