Lanreotide In Polycystic Kidney Disease Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease; Kidney disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIPS
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 22 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.