A Prospective Randomised, Open Label, Blinded Endpoint (PROBE) Study to Evaluate DUAL Antithrombotic Therapy With Dabigatran Etexilate (110mg and 150mg b.i.d.) Plus Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor vs. Triple Therapy Strategy With Warfarin (INR 2.0 - 3.0) Plus Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor and Aspirin in Patients With Non Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF) That Have Undergone a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) With Stenting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Ticagrelor; Warfarin
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RE-DUAL PCI
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 06 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Nov 2016 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, results of the study are expected during the second half of 2017.
- 11 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.