A Prospective Randomised, Open Label, Blinded Endpoint (PROBE) Study to Evaluate DUAL Antithrombotic Therapy With Dabigatran Etexilate (110mg and 150mg b.i.d.) Plus Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor vs. Triple Therapy Strategy With Warfarin (INR 2.0 - 3.0) Plus Clopidogrel or Ticagrelor and Aspirin in Patients With Non Valvular Atrial Fibrillation (NVAF) That Have Undergone a Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) With Stenting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel; Ticagrelor; Warfarin
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms RE-DUAL PCI
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 15 Nov 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, sub-analyses data were presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2017.
- 10 Nov 2017 According to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release, sub-analyses data will be presented at the American Heart Association (AHA) Scientific Sessions 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History