A Phase I dose-escalation study of ValloVax for the treatment of non-small stage lung cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Placental-derived cell therapy-(ValloVax) (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Batu Biologics
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Batu Biologics media release, ValloVax, has received an Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) allowing the company to proceed with phase I clinical trials.
- 26 Jan 2016 According to a Batu Biologics media release, the company expects FDA clearance in the first quarter of 2016 and trial initiation in the second quarter of 2016.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 30 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, based on the information provided in a Batu Biologics media release.