A Phase I, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Intravenous Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GMI-1271 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GMI 1271 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors GlycoMimetics
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of this study and interim results of the study NCT02271113 (n = 18) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 05 Dec 2015 Results from this and another phase I trial were presented at the 57th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, according to a Glycomimetics media release.
- 09 Nov 2015 Results will be presented at the 57th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition, according to a GlycoMimetics media release.