Treatment With Acamprosate in Patients With Schizophrenia and Comorbid Alcoholism
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Acamprosate (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholism; Psychotic disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from one to two, study design changed from single to parallel assignment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2014 New trial record