A Phase 1b Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of Evacetrapib and Potential for Accumulation After Dosing for 12, 24, and 52 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Evacetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as per Clinical trials.gov record.
- 17 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as per Clinical trials.gov record.