A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Carbavance (Meropenem/Vaborbactam) Versus Best Available Therapy in Subjects With Selected Serious Infections Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary)
- Indications Enterobacteriaceae infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO 2
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals; The Medicines Company
- 05 Oct 2017 Results presented in The Medicines Company media release.
- 30 Aug 2017 According to The Medicines Company media release, data from the TANGO clinical program along with this trial will be presented at IDWeek 2017 in October.
- 06 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History