A Phase 3, Multi-Center, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Carbavance (Meropenem/Vaborbactam) Versus Best Available Therapy in Subjects With Selected Serious Infections Due to Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem/vaborbactam (Primary)
- Indications Enterobacteriaceae infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TANGO 2
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals; The Medicines Company
- 08 Oct 2017 Results presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results comparing clinical responses in patients with renal impairment enrolled in TANGO I and II studies, presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 08 Oct 2017 Results (n=72) assessing clinical outcomes of serious infections presented at the IDWeek 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History