A Phase 2, Open-label, Multicenter, Exploratory Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic, and Efficacy Study of SPD489 in Preschool Children Aged 4-5 Years With Attention-deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shire
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.