Comparison of Rectal Infiltration of Exparel vs. 0.25% Bupivacaine With Epinephrine vs. Placebo for Analgesic Benefit Following Hemorrhoidectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Bupivacaine (Primary) ; Epinephrine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 19 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.