Evaluation of [18F]MNI-777 PET as a Marker of Tau Pathology in Subjects With Clinically Diagnosed Tauopathies in Comparison to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Flortaucipir-F-18 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Parkinson's disease; Progressive supranuclear palsy; Tauopathies
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 15 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.