A Phase 4, Monocenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Comparator-controlled, Parallel-group, Mechanistic Intervention Trial to Assess the Effect of 8-week Treatment With the Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitor (DPP-4i) Linagliptin Versus the Sulfonylurea (SU) Derivative Glimepiride on Renal Physiology and Biomarkers in Metformin-treated Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (T2DM)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Glimepiride
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms RENALIS
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.