A Randomized, Double-blind Pharmacokinetic Study Of Pf-05280014 Plus Taxotere (Registered) And Carboplatin Versus Herceptin (Registered) Plus Taxotere (Registered) And Carboplatin For The Neoadjuvant Treatment Of Patients With Operable Her2-positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Acronyms REFLECTION B327-04; REFLECTIONS B327-04
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percentage of patients with steady state drug concentration Cycle 5 Ctrough (Cycle 6 pre-dose) 20 g/mL between trastuzumab-Pfizer versus Herceptin)
- 28 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.