A Phase III, 52 Week, Randomized, Double-blind, 3-arm Parallel Group Study, Comparing the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of the Fixed Dose Triple Combination FF/UMEC/VI With the Fixed Dose Dual Combinations of FF/VI and UMEC/VI, All Administered Once-daily in the Morning Via a Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate/umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Umeclidinium/vilanterol; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPACT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Theravance Biopharma media release, results from this trial are expected in 2017 and will support potential regulatory approval in the US and EU for COPD in late 2017.
- 27 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain (end date: 17 Jul 2017).