Phase I/IIA, Open-Label, Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity Study of INO-3112 Delivered by Electroporation (EP) in Women With Cervical Cancer After Chemoradiation for Newly Diagnosed Disease or Therapy for Recurrent and/or Persistent Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 0457 (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 10.
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Sep 2017.