A Randomised, Double-blind Controlled Phase 4 Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Intravenous Ferric Carboxymaltose With Placebo in Patients With Chronic Heart Failure and Iron Deficiency
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRM-HF
- Sponsors Vifor
- 23 May 2016 Results published in Vifor Pharma media release.
- 23 May 2016 According to Vifor Pharma media release, based upon the findings of this and other study (FAIR-HF), the 2016 European Society of Cardiology Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic heart failure (the ESC Guidelines HF 2016) recommended Ferinject for the treatment of iron deficiency in patients with systolic heart failure.
- 01 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Vifor Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History