Randomized Phase II Open Label Study of Lenalidomide R-CHOP (R2CHOP) vs. RCHOP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 300 to 345 according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.