A Bioequivalence Study Comparing a Single Subcutaneous Injection With a 1.5 mL Prefilled Syringe Versus 2 Subcutaneous Injections of 1 mL and 0.5 mL Prefilled Syringes of Brodalumab 140 mg/mL to Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Erythrodermic psoriasis; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Pustular psoriasis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 12 Jan 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.