A Phase Ib Study of The Safety And Pharmacology of Atezolizumab (Anti−Pd-L1 Antibody) Administered With Ipilimumab, Interferon-Alpha, or Other Immune-Modulating Therapies in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Feb 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.