A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind, Comparative Study of Intravenous Iron Isomaltoside 1000 (Monofer) Against Placebo in Subjects With Iron Deficiency Anaemia and Who Are Intolerant or Unresponsive to Oral Iron Therapy
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iron isomaltoside 1000 (Primary)
- Indications Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pharmacosmos
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.