An Open-Label, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Dexpramipexole (KNS-760704) in Subjects With Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexpramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 20 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History