Perfusion CT as Predictive Biomarker in a Phase II Study of Ziv-Aflibercept in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Nov 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 41.
- 14 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.