A Clinical Evaluation of Absorb BVS, the Everolimus Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold in the Treatment of Subjects With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemic heart disorders; Myocardial ischaemia; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABSORB IV
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Apr 2024.
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2021 to 1 Mar 2021, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.