Risk-Stratified Randomized Phase III Testing of Blinatumomab (NSC#765986) in First Relapse of Childhood B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Pegaspargase; Tioguanine; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2022.
- 01 Jun 2015 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.