A Phase II, Single Arm, Multicenter Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of CTL019 in Adult Patients With Relapsed and Refractory B-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 11 Jan 2017.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.