A Phase 2 Study Using Stereotactic Ablative Radiation Therapy and Ipilimumab in Patients With Oligometastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 14 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.