A Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiretroviral Activity of MK-8507 in HIV-1 Infected Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8507 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov