An Open-Label Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of ISIS 420915 in Patients With Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy (FAP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotersen (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jul 2016 New data from this trial were presented at the XV International Symposium on Amyloidosis (ISA), according to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 195 to 172, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Aug 2020, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.