An Open-Label Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of ISIS 420915 in Patients With Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy (FAP)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inotersen (Primary)
- Indications Amyloid polyneuropathy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Sep 2022.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Jun 2022.
- 07 Jul 2016 New data from this trial were presented at the XV International Symposium on Amyloidosis (ISA), according to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release.