A Phase 1, Open-Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the LEISH-F3 + SLA-SE Vaccine Compared to LEISH-F3 + GLA-SE Vaccine in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs LEISH-F3 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant; Leishmaniasis vaccines
- Indications Visceral leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.