Phase I and Pharmacokinetic Study of Ibrutinib in HIV-Infected Patients With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibrutinib (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Giant lymph node hyperplasia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 29 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 72 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.