Phase I/II Feasibility Study Combining Brentuximab Vedotin With Second Line Salvage Chemotherapy (DHAP) in Hodgkin Lymphoma Patients Refractory to First Line Chemotherapy or in First Relapse Who Are Eligible for High Dose Treatment Followed by Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation (ASCT).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Transplant BRaVE
- 02 Jul 2014 New source identified and integrated: Trial protocol published online.
- 01 Jul 2014 New trial record