A Phase 1b, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GS-5745 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Andecaliximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 26 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and disease related outcomes, published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 26 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 mar 2015 to 1 jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.