Abatacept (CTLA4-Ig) for the Treatment of Relapsing, Non-Severe, Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis (Wegener's) (ABROGATE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Wegener's granulomatosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ABROGATE
- 01 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 01 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 07 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.